The MST Refuge Gore-Tex Glove is designed for those "in between" times of the season where you need more than a lightweight glove, but it isn't nearly cold enough for a heavy insulated glove. This MST glove is constructed of our Refuge HS shell fabric and treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant) to act as the first line of defense against the elements. The Gore-Tex membrane delivers 100% waterproof/breathable protection that waterfowl hunters need to be effective in the field.
One of these key features is the Stay Put liner system. This internal liner system eliminates the bunching, twisting, and pulling of the liner that is common with other gloves. This problem can be especially troubling when your hands are wet when you put on your gloves, only to have the liner try to turn inside-out when you remove the gloves. Our Stay Put liner system eliminates this frustrating problem.
- Stay Put Liner System
- Digitized goat skin leather palm and fingers for grip and dexterity
- Midweight 180g fleece lining for mid-season temperatures
- Single-layer neoprene cuff
- Refuge Hard-Shell outer fabric
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable membrane
- Pre-curved fingers for better fit and movement