We have completely overhauled our waders to offer industry-leading protection.
Our purpose in designing the next generation of the Eqwader Wading System was to build the most dependable wader on the market. To achieve this, we took out construction above and beyond the competition and covered ALL external seams with a unique LIQUID SEAM WELD and ALL internal seams with extra-wide WATERPROOF SEAM-SEAL TAPE. Other waders on the market only use one of these methods, or they only apply them to what they determine to be "critical" seams around the knee and crotch. When your comfort depends on staying warm and dry, aren't ALL seams critical? We utilized BOTH methods on ALL seams in addition to traditional seam gluing and stitching to ensure maximum top-to-bottom protection not found anywhere else.
Every seam on the Eqwader Wading System 2.0 is engineered with a four-step fusion process to create the most dependable wader on the market. Each seam is glued, stitched closed, then covered with Waterproof Seam-Seal Tape on all internal seams and Liquid Seam Sealer on external seams. Our DryFuse Seam Technology goes above and beyond to add durability and prevent leaks.
We combined this DryFuse Seam Technology with a few new comfort features as well, like higher sides, two front "High Ground" pockets, and Hydro-Flex knee pads that expand as you kneel or sit to reduce tension on the seams. Add in our proven Instinctive Features and you've got top of the line hunting waders that will outperform all others.
- NEW Higher sides
- NEW High Ground pockets
- NEW HD2 Hydro-Flex Knee Pads
- NEW DryFuse Seam Technology
- No-Buckle Shoulder Straps
- High & Dry Security Pouch with waterproof zipper
- Large front cargo pocket with Magnattach™ closure
- Vertical Call Pocket with Magnattach™ closure
- Vertical License/Key Pocket with waterproof zipper
- 6 horizontal shell loops
- Against-The-Body Handwarmer™ located inside the chest to take advantage of your body heat
- Boot-Lok™ Buckles to adjust the fit of the ankle for your needs
Materials: 5mm Neoprene with fleece lining, 1600 gram Thinsulate® Ultra™ insulation in boot.