High Performance that's Well Within Your Reach.
Efficiency is the hallmark of its design - delivering an outstanding 9-month battery life on one set of 8 AA batteries. With a lightning-quick trigger speed of one second, it captures sharp 2, 4 or 6-megapixel images and high-resolution video. Field Scan time-lapse technology gives you the power of long-range observation with the industry's only simultaneous live trigger so you don't miss a thing.
For crisp night time images and stealth, it's equipped with 36 night vision LEDs with a 45' range. Images are stamped with date, time, moon and temperatures. It's even compatible with up to a 32GB SD card to minimize required visits.
For the budget-conscious hunter that refuses to sacrifice performance, the X-8 is simply the ultimate...
- 2, 4 or 6MP high-quality full color resolution
- Day/night autosensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 second to 10 minutes.
- Multi-image mode: 1 or 3 images per trigger
- Video length: 5 to 15 seconds, programmable
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1-60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45'
- Runs up to 9 months on one set of 8 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot compatible up to 32GB SD Card (Not Included)