Now you can know exactly where to hunt with the Day 6 Outdoors PlotWatcher HD Time-Lapse Video Camera. Unlike trail cameras that trigger on short-range motion, the PlotWatcher HD TLV (Time-Lapse Video) captures images of an area regardless of how far the subject is from the camera.
Images are taken every 5 or 10 seconds from dawn until dusk, producing a short HD video that, when reviewed with the GameFinder software, will allow you to review a full day of activity in just a few minutes. As a result, the PlotWatcher shows you exactly what you would have seen had you been there. With this ability, hunters can preview likely hunting locations and make an educated decision on where and when to hunt. This will allow hunters to stop wasting time by hunting unproductive spots and focus their efforts on the best locations.
- Battery Life: 4 AA (not included) Over 7 days of daytime time-lapse video is typical
- Software: GameFinder Software with MotionSearch
- Replay Time: Review one 12 hour day in just a few minutes
- HD Video: 1280×1024 (HD) or 640×368 (Std)
- Midday Skip: Customize your recording time
- Time Lapse: Capture images at 5 sec. or 10 sec.
- Storage: USB drive (not included; 8 GB recommended)